bella bliss does not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information about visitors to its website.
bella bliss is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not collect personal information about you when you visit our website (other than the standard information automatically collected and stored in our Web server's logs) unless you choose to provide it. If you choose to provide personal information, either by e-mail or by filling out a form and submitting it to us through our website, this information will not be released, disclosed, sold or transferred to any outside source unless required by law.
e-mail and online forms
If you send us an e-mail, we will collect and store your e-mail address and the content of the message, including any personal information you chose to include. It will only be used to respond to your request. However, you should be aware that e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception.
Certain areas of our site include forms where you actively enter your personal information. We use this personal information to send materials you've requested or to provide requested services.
If you would like to be remove from our mailing list please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request
Some pages on our website employ "cookies." A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer's hard disk to allow the server to "remember" specific information about your session while you are connected. Requests to send cookies are not designed to collect information about you, but only about your "browser session." The cookies make it easier for you to use the dynamic features of this site.
links to other sites
In some instances, we provide links to other websites not affiliated with bella bliss . We attempt to link only to sites that also respect a visitor's privacy. However, bella bliss cannot be responsible for the content or policies of third-party websites. Please check with these third-party organizations or companies for their specific privacy policies.
If you find inoperable links or are concerned about any of the sites that bella bliss currently links to, contact us.
Unless you have notified us to the contrary, we may occasionally share your name and mailing address with other companies whose products we feel you may find of interest. Be assured we will never share your email address. Should you desire not to receive such offers, please email email@example.com or call 866-846-5295 x 6. Let us know your customer number printed on the label of your catalog and your current address.
terms & conditions for uploading a photo
Bliss Collection LLC (referred to herein as “Bliss”) maintains a profile page on Facebook.com and encourages users to upload photographs of Bella Bliss products as well as provide comments of users’ experiences with Bliss. However, please note that by uploading photos and/or providing comments on the Bella Bliss profile page on Facebook.com (or other webpage controlled by Bliss) you agree to the following terms and conditions:
You must be the photographer of any photo that you submit. You agree not to submit any photo taken by somebody else unless you have obtained the necessary rights from the person who created that work. If any person other than you appears in the photo, you must have their express permission to submit the photo. You must be the parent or legal guardian of any minor that appears in the photo. You must be 18 in order to submit a photo.
In addition, before you may submit your photo, your photo must satisfy the following requirements: (1) your photo cannot contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, photographs, pictures, phrases or trademarks (other than those of Bella Bliss) or other third party materials, (2) your photo cannot contain images of celebrities or public figures; (3) your photo and/or comments must not disparage Bella Bliss nor any its competitors, (4) your photo must not contain images of individuals under the age of 18 unless you are the parent or legal guardian of the minor appearing in the photo; and (5) your photo and/or comments must not contain any content that is offensive, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, defamatory, abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic, or promotes physical harm, nor show any person drinking alcohol, smoking, performing dangerous stunts, using weapons, or engaging in illegal activity.
1) USE OF MY SUBMISSION. By uploading my photo and/or comment submission (each a “Submission”), I hereby irrevocably grant, transfer, sell, assign and convey to Bliss, (a) all present and future right, title and interest of every kind and nature whatsoever in and to the Submission for exploitation throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in any manner or venue and for any purpose, including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising, promotion or trade in promoting and publicizing Bliss and its products and services, by means of any and all media and devices whether now known or hereafter devised and (b) the unlimited right and permission to use, distribute, publish, exhibit, digitize, broadcast, display, reproduce, and otherwise exploit my name, picture, likeness, and biographical information in and in connection with the Submission throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in any manner or venue and for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising, promotion or trade in promoting and publicizing Bliss and its products and services, by means of any and all media and devices whether now known or hereafter devised (all rights described in (a) and (b) of this paragraph to be referred to as, the “Rights”). Bliss shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, or alter the Submission in any manner for any purpose which Bliss deems necessary or desirable, and I irrevocably waive any and all so-called moral rights I may have in the Submission and I agree that I shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, editing, morphing, distortion, illusionary effect, faulty reproduction, fictionalization, or use in any composite form of my name, picture, likeness, voice, and biographical information.
2) REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES/INDEMNIFICATION. I represent and warrant to Bliss as follows: (a) I have fully complied with all rules, terms and conditions contained herein; (b) I am 18 years old or older on the date of my Submission; (c) I am voluntarily submitting my Submission; (d) my Submission is 100% original and was created solely by me and does not incorporate any material that is owned by anyone other than me (including, for example and without limitation, any photography, footage, artwork, text, copy, trademarks or logos owned by anyone other than me), or else I have obtained all rights necessary to allow me to grant to Bliss the Rights; (e) I have obtained a signed release to use the name and/or likeness of each and every person who appears in my Submission; (f) neither the Submission, nor the use of the Submission by Bliss in any manner, venue or media whether now known or hereafter devised anywhere in the universe at any time for any purpose (including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising, promotion or trade in promoting and publicizing Bliss and its products and services), will infringe upon or violate the intellectual property rights or other rights, including, without limitation, any right of publicity, of any other person or entity or any applicable laws; (g) The likeness of each and every person who appears in my Submission is 18 years old or older or I am the parent or legal guardian of every person who appears in my Submission that is younger than 18 years old and my Submission has not been submitted previously in any contest or competition of any kind.
I further represent and warrant that: (a) my Submission does not contain any content that is offensive, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, defamatory, abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic, or promotes physical harm, nor show any person drinking alcohol, smoking, performing dangerous stunts, using weapons, or engaging in illegal activity; and (b) as of the date of submission, my Submission is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim;
I hereby agree to indemnify and hold Bliss harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of my warranties, representations or agreements hereunder.
1) FURTHER DOCUMENTATION. If Bliss shall desire to secure additional assignments in order to effectuate the purposes and intents of this Agreement, then I agree to sign the same upon Bliss’s request thereof.
2) NO OBLIGATION TO USE. Bliss shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use (or post) the Submission (or to use my name, picture, likeness, or biographical information), or to otherwise exploit (or post) the Submission (or my name, picture, likeness, or biographical information) or, if commenced, to continue the distribution or exploitation (or posting) thereof, and Bliss may at any time abandon the use (or posting) of the Submission (or of my name, picture, likeness, or biographical information) for any reason, with or without legal justification or excuse, and I shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof for any purpose, if Bliss, in its sole discretion, decides not to do so.
3) NATURE OF RELATIONSHIP/WAIVER OF EQUITABLE RELIEF. I hereby acknowledge and agree that the relationship between Bliss and me is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship, and that my decision to provide the Submission to Bliss does not place Bliss in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the Submission. I acknowledge and agree that Bliss does not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Submission.
4) IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ GENERAL RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. By making my Submission, I agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Submission shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with submitting the Submission, but in no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable; and (3) under no circumstances will I be permitted to obtain any award for, and I hereby knowingly and expressly waive all rights to seek, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out of pocket expenses, and/or any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. I acknowledge and agree that Bliss is not responsible for any costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with: (i) incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to any cause, including without limitation human, transmission, or technical problems, failures, or malfunctions of any kind, whether originating with sender, with Bliss or otherwise, that may limit my ability to upload my Submission; and/or (ii) any injury or damage resulting from making the Submission (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, or any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to or based on my rights of publicity or privacy, or a claim that I have somehow been defamed or portrayed in a false light). Bliss assumes no responsibility for any damage to an my computer system which is occasioned by accessing the website, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature, or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
copyright infringement notification
To file a copyright infringement notification for content on the Bella Bliss webpage of Facebook.com, send a written communication that includes substantially the following (consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
i. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
ii. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
iii. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
iv. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
v. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
vi. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The written communication should be sent to the agent(s) at the following addresses:
Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
c/o Anthony Bonner
1900 Chemed Center
255 East Fifth Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Please note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
notification of policy changes
If you have other questions or comments, please contact us.